I’m exhausted. Last weekend was a three day holiday weekend, which turned into four days for me when Aidan caught the plague from Rob. Even though it’s only a three day work week for me, I am trudging along, barely able to keep my yes open at 9:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, I toss and turn, and have weird dreams all night, so it’s not exactly the restful, REM-filled slumber I’d like. Thank God tomorrow is Friday. I have a list of things I’m looking forward to this weekend…
- Getting my hairs did – they are in sad shape right now
- Lunch with this fabaluss lady
- Play date with my friend, Judy. That means new hair color for her and a manicure for me!
- Sleeping (Yeah, I know)
- Organizing the rest of my yarn stash
- Hanging with mi familia
- Hula hooping – my newest form of exercise. I’ve only done it once so far and I didn’t break anything, soooooo……..
- A long, hot, bubble filled soak in the tub
- Catching up a bit on all the crap in my DVR
- Did I mention sleeping?
I’m playing along again this week at Thursday 13. Go make your list and link yourself up!